Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gary Busey

I've been watching Celebrity Rehab on VH1 and i am continually fascinated by the craziness of Gary Busey. While it is completely insane that Rod Stewart's son has no idea who Buddy Holly was, when his dad was in The Faces, I just can't stop watching this damn show. 

I want to post some great Gary Busey videos, but first here is The Faces performing "Maybe I'm Amazed."




And now here's some Gary Busey...















Absolutely fascinating! it's like watching an episode of Wild Kingdom or Nova.

And now, here is the greatest thing that Gary Busey has ever done.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually reticent to watch the new Celeb Rehab. I don't think there is any way the reality of it could live up to the crazy rehab Gary Busey I have built up in my mind.

Anonymous said...

I'm actually reticent to watch the new Celeb Rehab. I don't think there is any way the reality of it could live up to the crazy rehab Gary Busey I have built up in my mind.